Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello My name is Matt. My first ever vehicle was a 1973 ford. I had told my father I wanted my first vehicle to be one that got me noticed. This truck had no power steering, manual crank windows, had AM radio (only), and a bed that had holes all in it, o and did I say it was orange. Not faded orange but a blinding neon orange. Got my wish I was noticed. Didn't have it long because the engine caught fire and dirt was dumped all in the engine block. (Not my doing).

Anyway since then I had always missed having a truck. Even though it was a pain at times I had missed the fun and functionality that a truck brings. Been through 3 cars, and 2 SUVs, a marriage, 3 kids and a dog named cookie. Still thinking something was missing. So fast forward to the 2nd of Sept. Finally can call myself a truck owner once again. I am the proud owner of a magnetic gray 2014 toyota tundra sr5 (with running boards and chrome exhaust tip) that I call the mean machine.

Found this site and hope to get a lot of insight and advice on how to properly upgrade and modify my new monster. Look forward to the conversations.

I have uploaded a photo to the garage gallery of my truck for those curious enough to look. 8)

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome, Matt. Congrats on your new Tundra. Looking good.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I like the grill on this one. Maybe I can get one soon they just shout "get the hell outta the way. My first buy is probably going to be rims. Just do not like the stock ones in the least. Wanted the mammoth tires but really not into spending +4g on those bad boys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts