Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is what I was asked by a young guy at work today. He has a 98 Tacoma and is thinking about upgrading to a tundra. Really likes my truck. He said "the're are a lot of tundras on the base but yours really stands out". Thought that was pretty cool. AND, he hadn't even seen the Halos on...but he did like the BLHM.

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL....He laughed it off so I didn't get a chance. BUT, you're right, MAKE ME AN OFFER. Actually, it would take a lot, I don't wanna have to mod another truck like I have this one for a while.

Reactions: Ogtoyfan

·
Premium Member
3,151 Posts
:nopics:

I don't think I've seen your truck Ken. Fix that please.

Btw did you figure out your brake squeak?

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:nopics:

I don't think I've seen your truck Ken. Fix that please.

Btw did you figure out your brake squeak?
The brake squeak was slowly getting better and then hit a plateau where it would squeak for the first 2 stops in the morning and then not again all day. Those were the worst 2, sneaking out of the neighborhood at 5am to go to the gym. Then I went on travel for work for a week and it sat at the airport. during that time we had a lot of rain here. I suspect the rotors got that rusty coating on them from sitting and that scrubbed the pads enough to get fresh pad. It hasn't done it once since I got back. I might be good to go. I think I could have taken a light grip to the pads and fixed it that way....didn't have to.

I'm sure you've seen these pics, I was pretty proud of them so I post whored them for a while LOL..Thanks for the chance to do it again! :D

·
Premium Member
3,151 Posts
great about the squeak going away. I'm sure the neighbors are happy. Truck looks great too, thanks for posting. I sure do miss black :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts