1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Reactions: dikkie

·
Registered
630 Posts
It's not rare you can buy them on the Internet. I have seen different variations though

·
"The Closer"
10,387 Posts
There was only one truck that towed that thing and it wasn't any of yours ;)
^^^^ that..!!

if the sticker said; "the tundra" instead of "mine", i would have bought one...

:D dikkie :D

·
"Off-Topic Discussion Troll"
1,289 Posts
There was only one truck that towed that thing and it wasn't any of yours ;)
But the 2013 Crewmax Limited that I bought is the same one right down to the color....

·
Registered
415 Posts
MOST promotional vehicles like that are scrapped...except for the lucky few that are saved by goofy designers or CEOs that hang on to them until sold at something like Barrett Jackson for absurd amounts of cash.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay thanks. Wow, all of these Tundra trucks looks super sweet! I cant drive yet so no where to put the sticker. My dad has a '01 Tundra but it wouldnt look good on it. I just joined today but I could spent a hundred years on this forum just staring at the masterpieces of Toyota! LOVE TOYOTA!!!!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
i haven't seen many of the stickers that have the crewmax and toyota tag line in the lower corner.most of them online have a double cab and a different tag line from the online seller like tundra headquarters.i have my friend who works at my local dealer keeping an eye out for the official toyota ones and to grab me one if he can.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I got mine from some giveaway they did when they towed endeavour. I only have mine because it was free lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts