Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 Tundra with Nav. Is it possible to play music through bluetooth? I have paired the phone and it works great. Jusst can't figure out how to play music through blue tooth.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I can't remember the verbiage exactly but when you pair the phone you need to say phone and multi media player or something like that. Before I changed the HU I plaid music through bluetooth all the time so I know it works.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I believe the selection is "Internal Audio player". I think you have to select "phone setup" first though.

Of course I may have it wrong and have been absolutely NO help to you, so you can always just say "help" and it'll walk you through possible selections

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I finally got it to work. You have to pair it as a audio player first and then pair it as a phone. So it paired twice. Works perfectly now.

Reactions: riccnick

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
I finally got it to work. You have to pair it as a audio player first and then pair it as a phone. So it paired twice. Works perfectly now.
I copied my entire damn iTunes library to a 256GB USB stick and leave that plugged into the USB port. No screwing with or battery drain on the phone and it's always available. Periodically I bring it into the house and add any new songs.

Dave

·
Registered
44 Posts
i've had one phone paired for telephone conversations and another paired separately as a music player.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.