Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
These are awesome. Do they come in any other options instead of chrome?

·
Premium Member
3,044 Posts
Am I missing something? I only see applications for Ford, GM and Dodge...

·
Registered
13,590 Posts
This is a new product line that we're carrying. We will add more SKUs as product becomes available to us.
Thanks for checking us out,
Tony
Post up when they release a yota version. I looked too like above poster and didn't see anything other than the big 3 too, so I was curious, then saw the thread here afterwards.

Maybe they won't have the shake/vibe that the current aftermarket ones do. Only thing I don't like on mine now. Ohh, and that the curved lower lens is curved different on the passenger vs driver side and gives a totally different view. Not the objects closer view, but stuff is just disproportionate in comparison. One side has a way wider view than the other.

·
Registered
36 Posts
This is a new product line that we're carrying. We will add more SKUs as product becomes available to us.
Thanks for checking us out,
Tony
Any news if they will offer these for Tundras? I've been looking for something like this with a better LED Visibility.

Thanks
kyle

·
Registered
36 Posts
Did you just introduce us to a product that isn't available for Tundras?

#EpicFail haha
Totally thought the same thing when I saw the response :). Bummer, I feel like these could help for people looking for options as well. The LED's look like they'd be more visible than the current Tow Mirrors.

Kyle

1 - 12 of 12 Posts