Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
i have seen similar features on new tundras going for 27k in the metro atlanta area

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have seen similar features on new tundras going for 27k in the metro atlanta area
Thanks--clean truck you have by the way...very nice! I was going for black or MGM, but trucks like yours in silver have me thinking I ought to keep that in the race as well.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Thanks for the compliment. As an auto detailer, black looks good when its clean but can be a pain in the azz. The MGM was my second choice, not to mention it is the in between color that can go either way when adding accessories.

Are you set on used? There should be some good deals on the 13's since the 14's are coming out at the end of the month.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the compliment. As an auto detailer, black looks good when its clean but can be a pain in the azz. The MGM was my second choice, not to mention it is the in between color that can go either way when adding accessories.

Are you set on used? There should be some good deals on the 13's since the 14's are coming out at the end of the month.
Yes, when clean, I love black. My wife has a black Highlander. PITA to keep it nice though.

I didn't want to spend around $40K. Is that about what CrewMax's are used? Wanted to stay around $25K.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I would let this new body style roll out and see what comes in on trades and leases. new body style comes out end of august, september. you will probably have a bigger selection. people tend to want to be the first ones with one.

Reactions: maverick22

·
Registered
90 Posts
It looks to me to be a decent price. It's out of the bumper to bumper warranty but still has some of the power train left so that's good. I guess it depends on how well it's been taken care of. Hopefully he has all the service records. If not a claim against the warranty will be hard to win.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
That sux!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts