Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
So you wouldn't take offense if someone said your light racing UCA's are POSes?
No, its an inanimate object. Its not like they are saying something about me. Different strokes for different folks. I.E. I think lifted 2wd's than never see a trail are stupid, but some may find taking a $40k+ truck out and beating the hell out of it on a trail is stupid. I do what I like, others do what they like, doesn't mean that I think down on the person that has it.

·
Registered
189 Posts
No, its an inanimate object. Its not like they are saying something about me. Different strokes for different folks. I.E. I think lifted 2wd's than never see a trail are stupid, but some may find taking a $40k+ truck out and beating the hell out of it on a trail is stupid. I do what I like, others do what they like, doesn't mean that I think down on the person that has it.
Cool...then you and I differ on how an "administrator" should speak to members about their parts.

·
Registered
758 Posts
painted it myself and got the grill installed

it was pretty cloudy today and i installed it in the morning so the lighting is not very good.

i think it looks way better now though
Looks pretty badass in the snow like that. Good job on the install. I just did my Grillecraft and it was kind of a pain in the ass. Burned up a drill, put a drill bit into my finger, but a mesh grille looks so much better than the stock Toyota grilles.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Ive never been a fan of RBP based on the price. But that looks really good man. Especially with the blue oracles. Brings your truck together nicely man! Congrats.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

21 - 28 of 28 Posts