Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to install Marathon seat covers on 2013 Tundra Crew Max unlimited, the instructions that came with the covers leave a lot to be desired.:( I am not sure that the instruction covers the 2013 specifically.:confused: I can give them a call on Monday but I was hoping I could get some tips today from someone that has installed the covers on a similar model. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:)

· Registered
38 Posts
I am trying to install Marathon seat covers on 2013 Tundra Crew Max unlimited, the instructions that came with the covers leave a lot to be desired.:( I am not sure that the instruction covers the 2013 specifically.:confused: I can give them a call on Monday but I was hoping I could get some tips today from someone that has installed the covers on a similar model. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:)
I have put several on ( Chevys and Fords) not a Tundra YET!! Need to order me a set. Any how what's the dill pickle

· Registered
38 Posts
Never mind I just read the date!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.