Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all.... I thought I would post this information for anyone thinking of buying this kit. I had the front installed this morning at a local offroad shop and planned to install the rear myself at a later date. As of right now I dont think I am going to even install the rears.... the truck is almost perfectly level using just the front 3 inch lift.

Driver Front Before - 36.5"

Driver Front After - 39.5"

Passenger Front Before - 36 5/8"

Passenger Front After - 39.5"

Driver Rear - 39.5"

Passenger Rear - 39 5/8"

Before

After

As of right now I am going to keep just the front on and leave the front off. The truck is almost perfectly level and I am expecting a bit of settling over the next few weeks. I will report back later with information on how much it settles. I am running a set of 18x9 +13 Dick Cepek DC-1's with 285-65-18 Nitto Terra Grapplers. As of right now when I turn in reverse either way the tires rub on the mud flaps on the front bumper.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I just bought the same front spacers and diff drop from Supreme Suspensions. I am waiting to install them until I get my +3" shackles for the rear. I think when it all is installed I will have about 1" higher in the rear. It probably won't be noticeable, but if I haul or tow anything, it will be closer to level. At least it won't ride nose up!

·
Registered
5 Posts
looks really good just got the same kit a couple days ago, just waiting on a sunny day here in seattle to install.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts