Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the 3/2 Ready Lift installed on my 2012 RockWarrior. I'm happy of the out come. Definitely notice a difference even with keeping the stock tires. It's pretty leveled out, the rear is maybe a little higher but I'd have to measure it to be sure. Overall I'm really happy

Before and after.

·
Registered
246 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
sweet!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Looks good. I just had a ReadyLift 3/1 installed a few weeks ago, but I'm thinking about changing the rear 1" block for a 2". While towing last weekend, I noticed the back could use a little more lift.

Did ReadyLift provide you a spacer for the driveline carrier bearing?

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Good looking Rig

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nwtundra your from Portland. I'm currently in Salem.

·
Registered
486 Posts
nwtundra your from Portland. I'm currently in Salem.
Howdy, neighbor.

So, the rear block height has got me scratching my head. Some manufacturers highly recommend putting spacers on the driveline carrier bearing when installing blocks in the rear. Other say the block's taper takes care of readjusting the angle :dunno:

·
Registered
81 Posts
just ordered this kit for my 2011 RockWarrior. I was looking at various options, and came across your post and since your install was on a RW, I just figured that was a sign and pulled the trigger.. ha.

Anything tricky with the install? Looks very straightforward, but I have never messed around with suspension or disconnected any of the components. Did you have access to a lift or did you just block the wheels and put the truck up on stands to do front, and then to do rear?

Looks good, in any event.. any insight on install procedure is appreciated since it is fresh in your mind. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I took it to the shop to have it done. They also did an alignment on it to.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts