Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I'm gonna be getting some weathertech in channel visors (been using these for years and love'em) for DC. Should I just get for the front doors or do the rear doors look good with the visors on them as well? Pics would be a great help!
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Registered
231 Posts
I have both front and back on my 2012 Crew Max and it looks good. Sorry no pictures...

· Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have both front and back on my 2012 Crew Max and it looks good. Sorry no pictures...
I was pretty sure crew max would look great but wasn't sure about my DC until seeing some pics, thanks!

· Premium Member
8,090 Posts

· Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

· Premium Member
3,971 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Motor vehicle

I believe mine are AVS but same look, but on a super white for a comparison...same running boards as well.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

· Registered
1,154 Posts
Mine are the AVS low profile. Sorry, don't have any close up pics of the visors, but I think you can get the idea

Attachments

· Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did you guys install these in channel visors yourself? I've never installed the in channels i usually get them from a local truck accessories store near my house and they do it for me. Is it pretty easy?

· Premium Member
8,090 Posts
Did you guys install these in channel visors yourself? I've never installed the in channels i usually get them from a local truck accessories store near my house and they do it for me. Is it pretty easy?
Very Easy. Just start the tape about 1 inch on each section of tape. Then put the visor in place with the tape hanging out. Holding it in perfect position, just peel the tape and it stays. Rolling the window up completely really pushes the tape on. I think it's easier to line these up that the ones that aren't inside the channel.

· Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

· Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

· Premium Member
493 Posts

· Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Got my AVS in channels today and put them on! It was extremely easy took about 10 minutes, thanks guys for all your help!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.