Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Looked like stick vs automatic too on the first pull. 2nd pull looked like the Taco stood on the brake till the Ram was spinning, and had no traction.

·
"The Antagonizer"
12,046 Posts
That's a big sigh of relief. Glad to see you aren't going with a MOOOpar

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #69 (Edited)
That's a big sigh of relief. Glad to see you aren't going with a MOOOpar
This is the funniest crap I've ever read!!!!!!!!! Here's the story....

Im at an off site meeting for work. I didnt close out my Outlook email, so my inbox is full and I cannot send/receive from my Blackberry all morning. I call the butthead that works in the office next to me and have him log on to my desktop to clear my deleted folder. I had forgotten that I was on here the evening before printing off a TSB for the windshield deal and left the site up. He's a pretty smart dude, so this thread is his brainchild! Honestly, THIS IS AS FUNNY AS IT GETS!!! I owe him BIG TIME!!!

As for the folks that think I'm making up the 35" tire deal, I should update that I took it offroad last weekend and there was some slight rubbing on the flaps even after I cut them and if it compresses the suspension, the body mont will slightly rub at a certain position. With that being said, I went back and heated the body mounts up and dented them in slightly, ground them smooth, and re-painted them. However, on the highway or normal driving, mine didn't rub at all before.

Again, if this story doesn't make you laugh, something is wrong witcha'!!!!!!!:) And for everybody that bashed me..........well, I don't blame you........I would have too!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,751 Posts

Im at an off site meeting for work. I didnt close out my Outlook email, so my inbox is full and I cannot send/receive from my Blackberry all morning. I call the butthead that works in the office next to me and have him log on to my desktop to clear my deleted folder. I had forgotten that I was on here the evening before printing off a TSB for the windshield deal and left the site up. He's a pretty smart dude, so this thread is his brainchild! Honestly, THIS IS AS FUNNY AS IT GETS!!! I owe him BIG TIME!!!

As for the folks that think I'm making up the 35" tire deal, I should update that I took it offroad last weekend and there was some slight rubbing on the flaps even after I cut them and if it compresses the suspension, the body mont will slightly rub at a certain position. With that being said, I went back and heated the body mounts up and dented them in slightly, ground them smooth, and re-painted them. However, on the highway or normal driving, mine didn't rub at all before.

Again, if this story doesn't make you laugh, something is wrong witcha'!!!!!!!:) And for everybody that bashed me..........well, I don't blame you........I would have too!!!!
His cube is next!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
This is hilarous. Been reading for the last few days and thought it was funny. You'd have to be pretty stupid to go from a Tundra to a Ram. Out of all the many other trucks in this world, Dodge is my least favorite!!!!

·
Registered
1,663 Posts

Thanks goodness. There was serious talk about having you committed to the looney bin.

·
F&@k Y'all, I'm from Texas
13,742 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
What a waste of time reading this my Tundra creaks thead (mine does too in cold weather, but it starts), MIGHT AS WELL SAID YOU ARE BUYING A YUGO!
SHISH!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
What a waste of time reading this my Tundra creaks thead (mine does too in cold weather, but it starts), MIGHT AS WELL SAID YOU ARE BUYING A YUGO!
SHISH!!!!!!!!
ha!!!!!!!

on a serious note, i did fix my clicking sound at the windshield.........removed the cowl and installed thin foam pad on all contact surfaces.........it appears the tabs that hold the cowl from the underside have slack........there's also a big contact point on the passebger wiper mount

61 - 78 of 78 Posts