Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,
I've head great response form other Toyota forums about this so I want to give the Tundra their own version.I created a quick reference guild to answer some questions about how the 07+ Tundra kits are staged by Icon.

Note:
-All Kit prices are w/billet UCA’s. (Subtract $530.25 for Tubular UCA)
-All Kits with UCA options (Billet & Tubular) will be upgraded to Delta Joints by default.
-Uniballs UCA are still available upon request. Must specify when ordering a kit SKU.
-S2 Stage 1 and 2 prices are in addition to stage kit price
-S2 Stage 3 OMEGA Bypass (+$2,729.84) will work in conjunction with 2.5 IR Coilovers only
-Rear bumpstop system available on all stage kits and price is in addition to kit SKU.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Adrian, can you please sell me on the Delta Joint and why I should use your Icon UCA DJ over your competitor's UCA? I won't name any brands here. I just want to know more about the Icon UCA DJ's specifically for the newer Tundra. Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Adrian, can you please sell me on the Delta Joint and why I should use your Icon UCA DJ over your competitor's UCA? I won't name any brands here. I just want to know more about the Icon UCA DJ's specifically for the newer Tundra. Thanks!
Here is a link with the Delta Joint features.
Delta Joint | Icon Vehicle Dynamics -

The most significant difference is the 5 Year Warranty*
Just a few pumps of grease every oil change is all you need and the Delta Joint will last regardless of the mileage.

Additionally we will have Delta Joint Upgrade kits available for people who already own an aftermarket UCA that utilize the WSSX uniballs.

·
Registered
66 Posts
As long as the Delta Joint is used in conjunction with a complete ICON suspension system we will stand behind the product 100% by offering a 5 year limited warranty*
The warranty is only good if I buy a complete IVD system. Although that's a great warranty to offer and I commend you on it, I was not planning to purchase a complete IVD system. Maybe I'll take advantage of the replacement kit in the future.

Thanks for the reply Adrian!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts