Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After alot of thought and time reserching, i think this is the lift i want to run. any one have any input positive or neg. I found some info on here but not a lot about this lift. I will run 35 tires on probably method standards 20 inch

· Premium Member
3,046 Posts
DO IT!!!!! I want to live vicariously through you and see some pictures!! Haha that is a sick kit.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Reactions: bambino2300

· Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not looking at the zone 5, its the icon stage 5. The bds 4.5 is still on my radar though. How do you like it?

· Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gator the trigger has been pulled, I got it 2 weeks ago. When will it go on the truck? Not for a few months till the ol bank acct recovers an I can get rims and tires

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
11 Posts
Gator you have any before and after pics? Im thinking about the stage 5 from icon as well for my rcsb.
I have some more pictures on my profile page. If your looking for a different angle let me know. I can take some more pictures. Honestly the best suspension you can have without going to long travel. It has even surprised some of my buddies with how smooth it was off-road. These are guys with full blown long travel rigs. It's alittle pricy but once you take it off road you forget about how low your bank account just became.

· Premium Member
141 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.