Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I order a set of icon tubular UCAs last week to go with the rest of my icon suspension. Right after I ordered, KLM called me and said for $10 more I could get the TCs. He said they have had some issues with Icon they were trying to workout before they sold anymore. (quality issues etc) He said the TCs were better design, better uniball, etc....

I said ok, send the TCs. FEDEX shows up today with the Icons. My question is, should I keep the Icons or are the TCs really that much better? Normally I wouldn't care, but when they call and talk sh*t then send the ones they were talking sh*t about... It sketches me out. I do love my Icon coilovers and shocks....

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have 16,000 on mine without even a squeak. I did have to spread them out some to get them on the truck, about 1/8".

·
Registered
71 Posts
I read a thread on here a while back that talked about the ICON tubular UCAs being made of a lower quality metal than most other UCAs. I'm too lazy to look it up right now, but I'm sure you can search for it. I'd stick with any of the UCAs made from the high quality stuff. TC, ICON billet, and Camburg all fall in that category, if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
I have one of the first sets and no issues with mine. I beat them on a regular basis and have not had issues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts