Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks! I didn't get a chance to post here when I joined a few years ago. I just posted about an issue, unfortunately, so I thought I'd jump over here and introduce myself. I'm Dan. I like rock and roll and classic country. I have a dog, a Golden mix. I have an '06 Tundra, SR5, access cab, 4WD with 265k. I'm blessed.

I did a lot research before getting my first Gen Tundra. Originally, I wanted to get a Ford 7.3 diesel. However, they're old, expensive, stinky and/or often rusted out. I asked around and some mechanics said, "get a Tundra. Don't be scared if it has high-mileage. They run forever." I'm glad I listened to him. Despite the issue I'm having now, it runs smooth. It's been very dependable. I've become a fan of Tundras, despite the Toyota dealer not being honest when I had them look it over before I bought it. I recommend people to Tundras, not Toyota dealers, all the time.

I'm working on my first dog mod- a ladder for my old dog to get in and out. He's in good shape for almost 10. He gets real excited when getting out, and wants to launch. I try to pick him up and set him down, when he'll have it. My idea is to modify something to make dog steps or a ladder. It's a pick-up, so it will be easy to store the doggie steps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts