Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any one in the Houston, TX area that would be willing to activate my alarm with techstream software and cable. I would be willing to pay a small fee for there trouble.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Rick - I got your PM, sorry just hadn't responded yet.

I've got to install my Techstream on a new laptop (the old one had to go) this week and if I can do that I'll help you out when you're in SA.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Call dealer you bought truck from and see if they would do it for free, mine did!
They should have them enabled from factory f you ask me.

Is there any one in the Houston, TX area that would be willing to activate my alarm with techstream software and cable. I would be willing to pay a small fee for there trouble.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I can help to PM me if you need it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Any dealer can do it, just ask them to. You already paid for it when you bought the truck.

Reactions: EVOL ARDNUT

·
Registered
170 Posts
Not if you tell them face to face (Service Manager not a writer) that you bought truck from them and you know it is installed and all they have to do is activate it.
I told my service writer and he knew what I was talking about. This was a couple of years ago so i don't know who he was. Ask for Jonny he's been there a while. Maybe he'll understand.

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,237 Posts
If you make it up to Tulsa, I will hook you up.

Reactions: dirtydeeds
1 - 14 of 14 Posts