Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got done installing my "SuperLift" spring blades. So far I like them. With out them I had two inches of squat on the rear when my fifth wheel rv was loaded, with them no squat. Only problem, they gave me another 1 inch of rear lift when not loaded. Now the front is raked down over three inches.:confused:

Debating between 2" spacers and 5100's bilsteins. Shooting for 2 inches of front lift. What do you guys think, if I just do 2 inches will I need diff. drop? How difficult is the diff. drop install? I have the TRD off road factory shocks, new, hate to pitch them.

Thanks for the help!

· Premium Member
3,971 Posts
This has me wondering, and a little concerned...I have a 3" front leveling kit installed and +2 Coachbuilder shackles, should I have installed a diff drop? I'm no mechanic by any means, so this sh*t is all new to me. The only thing I have noticed different from before the install is a humming noise or slight vibration which seems very random. It comes and goes and it's doesn't seems to increase or decrease with speed. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

· Premium Member
11,775 Posts
This has me wondering, and a little concerned...I have a 3" front leveling kit installed and +2 Coachbuilder shackles, should I have installed a diff drop? I'm no mechanic by any means, so this sh*t is all new to me. The only thing I have noticed different from before the install is a humming noise or slight vibration which seems very random. It comes and goes and it's doesn't seems to increase or decrease with speed. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?
I would say, yes, you should have installed/should install a diff drop as soon as you hit 3" of lift. Good news is they are cheap and easy to install.

· Premium Member
3,971 Posts
Any particular brand u would recommend? Or not recommend?

· Registered
41 Posts
Another vote for Yes on the diff drop

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.