Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

I love my kids but

3K views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  Tundergas 
#1 ·
So my girls ,2 and4 love to be with me whenever I am doing anything outside or in the garage including washing my Tundra. Today, was no different except my 4 year old thought it was a good idea to "help" me by handing me a wash brush that she droped on the ground without telling me. Normally, their washing duties are limited to the tires but she likes to help and make me proud so she wanted to dip it in the bucket for me. Needless to say, I have some self installed scratches and swirls. I have meg 105 and 205 on order to fix the scratches. Does anyone else have little helpers?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#2 ·
Yup. 10; 4; 1. My 4yo likes to watch and tells me I'm doing it right.

Sent from my toilet.

#5 ·
I was working on my bronco a couple Years ago and the then 2yo grabbed a wrench from the toolbox and started working on his tonka truck. Gotta find that pic.....

Sent from my toilet.

#6 ·
17 so no kids but I've got a dog that likes to hangout while I wash the truck. Of the 3 she's the only one I trust to let in the unfenced front yard. Just lays there in the grass for the most part. Tried drinking out of the soap bucket one time, sorta regret calling her off from that one though, could've been pretty funny :rolleyes:

#7 ·
My old cat got drunk off vodka/orange juice once.... Long story... Ending bad for litter box and anything within a 20ft radius. He was trying to jump on a table and hit the wall, staggering and falling over, looking up at the ceiling and his head was going round and round like the room was spinning, etc lol... poor cat... It was totally my sisters husbands evil doing. He knew that cat liked orange juice. Poor cat was hung over next morning too... Had bags under his eyes, growling stomach to where he was growling in pain, then for the next 20 min was releasing the evil in his litterbox, on the wall, floor, everywhere... Told my brother in law I was gonna clean it up with his face lol.

#9 ·
I got drunk once at a buddies house and had to shit. Bathroom was full but shit was gonna happen. I happened to walk into the bedroom and noticed a litter box and shit in it and put the cover back on it. His wife was scared shitless to see a fat stink pickle waiting for her the next morning.

Sent from my toilet.

#12 ·
The topic changes in this thread blow my mind! Lmao - from kids to drinks to pets to poop it is all covered here. Love it

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: JEMGN and Ogtoyfan
#13 ·
your welcome.

I am happy to do my part sharing my eloquent life

Reactions: Ogtoyfan
#14 ·
Ever see a cat spun out on meth...
anyways.. funny as fuq..

back to the topic...
the day i was removing my badges my son was outside watching me as i rubbed the glue away with my power drill and 3m eraser...
well i usually let him play with my drill, he just spins the chuck into the ground..
until one day i found him spinning the chuck on my tail gate!
LOL... too damn cute... luckily it didnt make too much damage.. just some scuffing...

#15 ·
Hasn't happened on the new truck yet, but I'm sure it will. The kids are always wanting to do the car wash thing in the front yard, which involves hoses, mud and washrags dropped in said mud then used again.

Worse was a couple winters ago, the Sienna van had a huge snow drift hanging off the side, I was using the snowbroom to clear off the back, 5 year old wanted to help grabbed the kid sized spade shovel and proceeded to not only knock the snow off, but scribe a nice big W onto the drivers side slider door. The proud look on the kids face instantly knocked the anger out of my mind.

Plus, I got t_boned a couple months later and was actually a bit misty eyed when they repainted that door.

#17 ·
I've got four, spaced out quite a bit, so I feel your pain. Just as soon as I feel like I can have the kids around while I'm working, out pops another one. Love it, though its great. 10 year old just built a 5' trebuchet in the garage, 7 yo is building a catapult, the 2 year old one is just emptying drawers out and throwing stuff around. :banghead: Oldest daughter tends to steer clear of the garage, but she is drawing up plans for a ballista. There goes all my scrap wood... It does get more fun as they grow up.

#18 ·
When my son was 3 , he got on the hood of a new 94 or 95 mustang with a rock and started drawing a mural. Cost me $900.00.

If his mother had not been so attached to him and already had her tubes tied so she couldn't give me another one, I probably would have smothered him.

#21 ·
That was too funny...
LOL...
gotta love our kids thou... we live for this shit..

I remember when i was putting my sub in i had taken my under seat storage box out to mess with the wires, well i have some tools and some ratchets and straps and what not that i keep in there.
My son grabs one of the ratchets and scrapes it all along the rear panel of the bed... left a few good scratches...

He also has a thing with my trailer hitch lock, it had a rubber grommet with a flap that protected the "key-hole" from water, dirt, mud whatever..
every day i'd find it on the floor behind the truck, id put it back on and that would continue for a few weeks..

I guess he got sick of me putting it back on cuz i never found it afterwords!
LOL...

i could really give two flying fks less about all the material stuff, just seeing him happy is what its all about!

#22 ·
my daughter helps me with my truck all the time, she has her own screwdriver and wrench and i give her a trim screw or something easy access to take out... she always takes off running to tell her mother how she helped daddy take the truck apart.

Reactions: Dragos28
#26 ·
My little girl helped with the stereo and sub install yesterday. Had her remove the bolts and strip wires for me. Not bad for a 4yr old.

Of course, my turn signals were on, my interior lights were on, the cargo light on, side mirrors adjusted all the way out, tow haul mode on, rear view mirror looking at the passenger seat, all my pens gone, deck of cards gone, flashlight gone, receipts everywhere. All good, she had fun. Oh, and her lollyloopsie doll was buckled in the car seat.

I can't wait for the 4mo old little man to get his grubby paws on my truck!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.