Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got smoked by a Ferrari. I let you guys down, should have known better. Just couldn't help myself, pulling out of the neighborhood, nice day, no kids in truck, no cops in sight....lol.

On a side note, those Ferrari's have the best exhaust sound..

Not sure if he knew we were racing, he was on his cell phone the whole time.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
This is not a let down what so ever pal.. It would be a let down if it were a POS broke down Honda with a coffee can exhaust :lol5:

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
That Ferrari guy talking on his cell phone? He was probably just pretending, to make you feel worse. :D

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
I've got you beat, well, I lost far worse. Bugatti Veyron. Russell onramp to the 215. I couldn't believe one pulled up next to me. I got on it to see if he would....he did....a lot. It was the best beat EVER!!!!!!

·
Trans-Immigrant
15,631 Posts
I posted my rendezvous with a ferrari on the kills thread...
it was a silver ferarri.. dont know the model, but we were at the stop light both of us turning left, he was in the far left and i was in the 2nd left, before we got there i kinda egged him on, when the light turned green I floored it & so did he, but he was out of the left turn and down half the block before i even made it through the intersection, LOL...

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
It's nice to see some owners actually use them. I've egged on a few exotics and of all of them, the BV was the only one to show off a little.

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
"Seahawks Hater"
4,147 Posts
I tried a 911 a while back, open clear road, lets just say I acted like I didn't try to beat him even though I floored it. Brx would probably beat him tho

·
Cereal Killer
20,307 Posts
I could never own a car that requires I wear a shirt with an alligator on it.

·
Trans-Immigrant
15,631 Posts
I could never own a car that requires I wear a shirt with an alligator on it.
I don't believe they make shirts with alligators in your size.... nor do they make cars that alligator-shirt-wearing-people that would accommodate your girth....

you're just outta luck....

but I did manage to find you a suitable partner

:lol5::lol5::lol5::lol5:

·
Trans-Immigrant
15,631 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts