Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your jbl audio is very poor sounding like mine was all you need to do is turn off your Entune app that’s running on the background on your phone your sound will Double I have only tried it with YouTube music app the sound was actually rich like what you would expect let me know if you had the same results

·
Premium Member
6,876 Posts
no if it were only that simple. I get pretty good Audio with the Bass set to 0 and the volume cranked. I use amazon music at the highest bitrate 320khz I think it is. Pandora and XM sound like poop on a stick

·
Registered
188 Posts
Why is anyone using the Entune app? Connect your phone via bluetooth without it. What does Entune have that you don't already have on your phone? You can use iHeart, Slacker, Yelp and normal navi all from your phone for free. AND your phone voice assistant. "Hey Siri, take me to Buffalo Wild Wings in Riverdale, Utah."

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your entune app runs in the back ground and cuts your volume delete it but do it when your connected to your truck your volume will double without doing anything else and it won’t care if your low song quality anymore

·
Premium Member
6,876 Posts
But have you tried it

Yes it makes no difference on my HU in my 2014 with JBL. Doing what I said makes a huge difference if you like to crank it to max and not have the awful Bass distortion

·
Premium Member
6,876 Posts
Your entune app runs in the back ground and cuts your volume delete it but do it when your connected to your truck your volume will double without doing anything else and it won’t care if your low song quality anymore

Yeah its pure crap. I only use it to import GPS "saved" locations. Its takes way less time before a trip. Toyota should be ashamed the app and JBL. Entune is a joke. I can only reply to Pre determined responses while on the FLY and the voice assistant never understands me even after I did the Voice calibration and am using a 2018/19 updated Map card.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts