Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

For those who do not know me from TS I made a page here and will slowly add some photos and get more involved here. My wife and I just had our first child so time has been dispersed. Cheers! By the way. Might take some time getting to know the ins/outs of Tundratalk so please be gentle...HA!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
welcome. any time you want to quit sending snow to the east....i would greatly apprciate it!

enjoy your stay :welcome:

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcome. any time you want to quit sending snow to the east....i would greatly apprciate it!

enjoy your stay :welcome:
Funny you should mention that. Woke up to it snowing this morning. You're welcome! I am kinda done with it myself.:D

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's about time chris! Haha
Welcome dude! Now go check out the Oracle Group Buy Thread lol =]
I know, I know HAHA! Thanks Ed!

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Welcome from OC So Cal - My Parents are up in Kalispell MT. I go through Missoulla whenever I drive up to see them.

·
"The Antagonizer"
12,046 Posts
Welcome to TT! That's the first lifted long bed I've ever saw, looks good!

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome from OC So Cal - My Parents are up in Kalispell MT. I go through Missoulla whenever I drive up to see them.
Thank you! Love it up in Kalispell. How often you do that trip?

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
We go up about once a year, sometimes we fly...Anyhow, they are just a couple miles north of Flathead Lake...It's a long drive, about 21 hours, so it's hard to make the trip too often.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We go up about once a year, sometimes we fly...Anyhow, they are just a couple miles north of Flathead Lake...It's a long drive, about 21 hours, so it's hard to make the trip too often.
Nice. Quite the long drive for sure.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome! We haven't had nearly enough snow along the front range in Colorado. Seems it's all on vacation up East. I sure would like a good blizzard and a few snow days.
Yeah, still snowing, but too warm to accumulate. The East is getting hammered. Missoula this year to date has had 61 inches!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I see you're in MiZooLA. I live up Rock Creek and just got a Tundra. I was lookin around for headlight/ fog light upgrades when I ran across your profile.

Good lookin truck you've got.

Catch you later,

Pyro

·
"The Closer"
10,387 Posts
goodmorning montanaguy..!!

welcome from the netherlands...

:D dikkie :D

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you sir! I figured I would get the best of both world's between here and TS.:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts