Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Good looking truck!! I went with the crew cab in black but the more I see them silver ones the more I like em!!! I traded my 09 z71 for this one because I liked the look of he 14' way better than the 13'... I sure don't blame you for trading that ford ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Ouch

My sticker was $36k

Maybe yours has some extra stuff.
Hmmmm... Not sure why there is such a significant sticker difference for the exact same truck! Lol. :confused: My original sticker was right at 38k and the dealer add-ons (like premium tint) bumped it up over 39k. I don't mind paying a the extra $$$ for dealer add-ons like 'premium tint' anymore as the last few times I tried to save some $$$ I ended up with some very disappointing work.

Did yours come with the bed Line-X'd and dealer premium tint? Tires purged with nitrogen? Driver's side power seat w/ center console? Maybe it's a regional price difference... Who knows. One thing for sure- no other dealership in town was willing to give me as good a deal for the same truck. And of course- I love my truck, which is something you can't put a price value on. :)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hmmmm... Not sure why there is such a significant sticker difference for the exact same truck! Lol. :confused: My original sticker was right at 38k and the dealer add-ons (like premium tint) bumped it up over 39k. I don't mind paying a the extra $$$ for dealer add-ons like 'premium tint' anymore as the last few times I tried to save some $$$ I ended up with some very disappointing work.

Did yours come with the bed Line-X'd and dealer premium tint? Tires purged with nitrogen? Driver's side power seat w/ center console? Maybe it's a regional price difference... Who knows. One thing for sure- no other dealership in town was willing to give me as good a deal for the same truck. And of course- I love my truck, which is something you can't put a price value on. :)
Bed was lined, but the tint is nearly none. I had actually left the dealership thinking they'd call back and they didn't :p. I caved. No nitro. No power seat. I guess that's the differences.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Congrats! Did the same thing...

I just did the same thing. 2014 CrewMax 2WD. I figured I might have to get a corner clipped off my Man Card, but I had a 4WD Suburban for the last 12 years and it was never in 4WD. Too damn big to go out and play in the boonies. Do I really want to take a new $35k truck out and thrash it? Heck no. If I need to get my 4x4 on, I'll find an old Jeep to git 'er done. Good choice.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a 2014 DC 4x2 and love it... It will take me where I want to go.. with the Automatic Limited Slip Diff... you should be able to travel on dirt roads (not true offroading) without a problem.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Nice truck!! Welcome. Dig the color.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts