Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

121 - 140 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Freaking bad ass! Thanks for sharing, what an awesome adventure you guys are going to have.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Thanks ?
On the ferry from Vancouver to Nanaimo right now, will be spending the next 2 weeks on Victor Island with wife, kids, dog and my brother and his family!

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
We built a redneck hot tub out of an industrial fish cooler, powered by the garbage incinerator barrel :)

·
Chief of Grammar Police
2,497 Posts
Viktor is one cool motherfûcker in my book. if i'm ever up in that area i'd love to drink a bottle whiskey and bull shit with him.
Whiskey I get, but drinking bull shit? Is that some kind of foreign people thing? :dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
Viktor is one cool motherfûcker in my book. if i'm ever up in that area i'd love to drink a bottle whiskey and bull shit with him.
Thanks brother, I am down for a bottle of anything anytime.

Reactions: Dragos28 and Wacked

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
He's more likely to have booze made from horse milk.
Yes, that is what they drink in Kazakhstan where I spent 10 years growing up lol.

Some Palinca or some slivovitz
However, since my wife is from Slovakia and my best friend is from Bosnia, I am no stranger to either one of the above.
I am Canadian now though, so beer is my preferred poison.
Boring, I know...

Reactions: Wacked

·
Premium Member
10,631 Posts
He's more likely to have booze made from horse milk.
Yes, that is what they drink in Kazakhstan where I spent 10 years growing up lol.

Some Palinca or some slivovitz
However, since my wife is from Slovakia and my best friend is from Bosnia, I am no stranger to either one of the above.
Boring, I know...
Slovakia is on my travel list.

https://youtu.be/gX-Uy6G4X7o

·
Trans-Immigrant
15,629 Posts

Boring, I know...
i like beer.. but unless its a hot day and i'm out side, my go to is whiskey or cognac.

121 - 140 of 173 Posts