Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the bug to start modding my truck, and it has now gotten a little out of hand. What started it all was wanting a new set of Nitto tires, which led to a new set of wheels, which made me realize how I don't like all the chrome, so I dipped a few things. Then I put the LRO 3/1 leveling kit, and new Bilstein 4600 HD shocks all the way around. Then I got the Volant CAI, and A Bull bar, and then a set of tow mirrors. And finally I am picking up my Bushwacker pocket flares tomorrow. Give me some feedback, let me know what you think.

Attachments

Reactions: HuggieBear

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I know, but I have to recover from this episode before I do any more. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Very nice looking truck sir. I like the bill bar, where'd ya get it? Also what are you gonna do with your OEM flares?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I would do BHLM to get everything blend in with the rest. That's an inexpensive mod.

Reactions: tightywhitey

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Bill bar. Lol. Damn autocorrect. I vote for the BHLM as well. It would tie everything together nicely.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
54 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
189 Posts
Bhlm would tie the plasti dip together

Reactions: tightywhitey

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Looking good, man. That's how mods go. You want one thing which leads to another which leads to another, and so on.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The bull bar is made by Dee Zee. I bought it off of Amazon, only paid $150.00 for it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts