Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,599 Posts
We have medical marijuana here in Az. A couple was using the oil extract for the same thing for their son until the Ag deemed it against the law saying only whole pieces of the plant can be used. They recently overturned that and needless to say it's a victory for all parents in your situation, at least here. I don't use it (never liked the effect), but I can tell you that that when you use it as a medicine, it is very effective. It would really help your father in law if he is having stomach problems due to chemo. Good luck.

·
"Thug Counter"
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I dug this article up from a ways back, your story reminded me about this other little girl that was saved using the oil extract from marijuana. Maybe there's some info in there you can use. Seemed to be a wonder drug, Don't understand how these politicians can be ok with speeding much more destructive synthetic drugs to market and have this unfounded fear of using something natural to help people. I would wholly agree that someone needs to get your little girl in front of these people blocking the road. Hard to explain your underfunded fear of medical pot when a little girl is having a seizure right in front of your face.

Azzholes.

Marijuana stops child's severe seizures - CNN.com

here is the strain that they extracted the oil from-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte's_Web_(cannabis)
Yep. This was exactly the oil extract that the general assembly was going to consider. I'm going to have to get off by butt and act before it's too late.

·
F&@k Y'all, I'm from Texas
13,742 Posts
This is a totally off subject thing (kind of like most of my thread :D) but how do you guys/gals with premium memberships change the saying below your user name from 'member'? I've looked under everything and I can't find it!
Ask JC to change it.

·
"Thug Counter"
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
We have medical marijuana here in Az. A couple was using the oil extract for the same thing for their son until the Ag deemed it against the law saying only whole pieces of the plant can be used. They recently overturned that and needless to say it's a victory for all parents in your situation, at least here. I don't use it (never liked the effect), but I can tell you that that when you use it as a medicine, it is very effective. It would really help your father in law if he is having stomach problems due to chemo. Good luck.
Attorneys can be buttholes. I know this personally, because my wife's sister is one. :lol5:.

Anyway, my FIL is a little (lot) old fashioned, and has never tried anything in his life other than alcohol, despite having been in seedy bars playing in bands for over 40 years. My wife actually suggested it to him, and he totally shut her down. Fortunately, he hasn't had hardly any stomach problems throughout the whole thing.

·
"Thug Counter"
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Pissiing him off seems to get faster and much more entertaining results. Call him a ginger and see what happens.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I've pissed off a few mods in my time. I was just glad I had a Tundra so I could come here, because I've 'retired' from several other forums I've frequented in the past. :rolleyes:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts