Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
I have them in my 2016 crew for 1-1/2 years, love them. Front drivers mat started wearing quickly where my heel rests. Looked like little black eraser shavings. Anyways, called Husky, explained what was happening, they sent out new mats, shipped free, no questions asked. Had them in a week. I won’t buy anything else.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Do you have the regular in back or the full coverage? Wanting to get some and was wondering which to get.
I have a 2014 DC with a JL Audio Stealthbox under the rear seat..
I have the regular sized rear mat since I didn't need full coverage.

With a little trimming of the mat I was able to tuck the edges of the mat underneath the door threshold.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have a 2014 DC with a JL Audio Stealthbox under the rear seat..
I have the regular sized rear mat since I didn't need full coverage.

With a little trimming of the mat I was able to tuck the edges of the mat underneath the door threshold.
Looks great, thanks for the pic. Looks like plenty of coverage with the regular so will probably just go with those.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I had them in my last truck for 3 years. Wash them every time I wash my truck and they always come out looking like new.

The competition will have to come out with something pretty special if they ever want my business again.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
I have them and they are frickin' awesome!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.