Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if XD Addicts are "hub Centric"? I cant find anything online that says they are.

I am having a balancing issue with my wheels and tires.. I was told this could be the issue.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Well now I feel like a dumba**. Last year when I was looking at them on 4wheelparts it said they were not. Mine are now mounted and looks to me they are hub centric. Sorry bout that.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
really? Do you know what size I would need?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ah ok.. I see hubcentric rings sold online.. I was wondering what size I need for the addicts.

I am having issues balancing my wheels.. I am wondering if I need to get some rings to stop the vibration while driving highway speeds.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Unless the hub bore is different on the 20s compared to the 18s you should not need them. I would tell the shop to rebalance them.

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Wouldn't ET style lug nuts cure this too?

"ET lug nuts are used when the wheel is not hub centric. A hub centric wheel is put on the vehicle and does not need to be centered for installation of the lug nuts, as it is centered on the axle hub. Centering the wheel reduces vibrations at high speeds. ET lug nuts have a small shank on them that forces the wheel to become lug centric when the center bore and hub are not the same size."

I got mine through Discount Tire, though my wheels are hub centric at 110mm bore I believe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts