Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
That is ugly. I highly doubt something like that would make it into production. At least they've acknowledged the grille was a problem. It seems like the majority of us ditched the factory grille. The truck looks good from all other angles.

·
Registered
807 Posts
When the 14s came out everybody thought is was ugly too but now everyone seems to like it...so I'm sure the look will eventually grow.

Sent from my HTC6515LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
518 Posts
BS

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Nobody is going to say anything about the shitty Spyder headlghts or the fact that truck does not have a manufacturers license plate?
Thank you!!!

Lmao first thing I noticed was the crap aftermarket headlights...Toyota wouldn't be running Spyder headlights on a test mule...who tf knows what this is

Reactions: Wacked

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
1) "grille" not "grill"...we're not flipping burgers on the front of our trucks.

2) no need for inaccurate "spy" photos when the actual 2018 model has been introduced.
Lmfao, excellent.

Reactions: wiscdave and Wacked

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
on a once beautiful truck. The thing look damn hideous!! What is Toyota Thinking....
wait a sec, calling current tundra "beautiful"? lol
our vehicles have the shape, looks, and "beauty" of a cinder block.
and yes, that one is equally as ugly.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Its either some guy who made a custom front and got photographed or its a clickbait setup from trucks.com to pay the bills
Good point about clickbait

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
The CarFax says its a 2014 owned by two people in CA since new, one dude bought it as certified pre owned in 2015. No records on service or any history at all after that. Don't think this is a Toyota owned truck. Maybe an aftermarket company working on a new grille design?

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
The CarFax says its a 2014 owned by two people in CA since new, one dude bought it as certified pre owned in 2015. No records on service or any history at all after that. Don't think this is a Toyota owned truck. Maybe an aftermarket company working on a new grille design?
You found all that by the license plate?

·
Registered
19 Posts
i feel like anyone can post on that site, a lot of their post on 2018 tundra is old news or fake stuff.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts