Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings. Did some searches, not finding anything. Is there anything special I need to do to remove my bedliner from my 2013 Tundra? I'm going with a spray in under a lid.

Thanks,
Bill

·
Registered
6,445 Posts
You'll have to unscrew the tailgate cover. But the bed part pops in and out. Be sure to not toss it, lots of people here would want the liner. Are you near me?

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Unless you have bed rails (which need to come off first), the liner pops right out.
I took mine in and out when I first got my truck for cleaning without removing the bed rails. My bed liner was flexible enough to pop out from under the rails. It popped back into place when I was done. My truck is a 2007, so unless they changed them on newer ones, it should be the same.

·
Premium Member
10,982 Posts
I sold my liner to some dude that had bed rails. We couldn't pop it in until the rails came off. But now that I think of it, he may have had a cover on his bed which is why the rails were lower.

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
Let the spray in dealer take it off and leave it there? We get about $50 for them here in Vegas.

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Sorry to hijack your thread but i noticed that there is a hole in the tundra bed liners for the hooks in the bed. Has anyone had problems with water staying in and rusting the bed under the bedliner.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
6,445 Posts
For dirt and rocks, best to use a tarp. It makes unloading way easier. I even use tarps in my trailers. When most is removed, I grab the tarp and slide it out, no cleanup needed.
You can also duct tape over the holes.

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
I'm thinkin it would make an awesome toboggan/sled.
I cut mine up, so, I can't test my theory.
Or maybe I could tow it behind the Sea-Doos???

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
If you pick up on the center of the rear of the liner where it touches the bed it will come out much easier.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts