Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, so I recently just did the Bilstein adjustable shocks and got 33" tires and 20" fuel wheels. My tires are 305/55 R20 and extend out past the body slightly. That is definitely the aggressive look I was going for, however with the mud flaps coming off for the tires to fit, I am noticing small rock chips on the sides of my truck. There are even brownish spots that almost look like early signs of rust that I assume came from the rock chips. I initially was planning on getting the bushwhacker pocket style fender flares but am second guessing myself that it might take away from the truck and the wheels/tires. Have also looked into the Rok Blokz mud flaps and am wondering if anyone has any experience with them or any suggestions for me to prevent any more rock chips. Thanks all!

·
Premium Member
3,044 Posts
Rockblokz mudflaps. Just put a set on mine a few months ago and they work great. Had to trim the fronts a tad so they wouldn't rub but they have drastically cut down the amount of crap that gets thrown up on the sides of the truck

·
Registered
247 Posts
Rockblokz mudflaps. Just put a set on mine a few months ago and they work great. Had to trim the fronts a tad so they wouldn't rub but they have drastically cut down the amount of crap that gets thrown up on the sides of the truck
Just looked at those and they don't look like they cover much more than the oem mud flaps. What offset wheels are you running?

·
Premium Member
3,044 Posts
Just looked at those and they don't look like they cover much more than the oem mud flaps. What offset wheels are you running?
I'm running +18mm and they cover significantly more tire than the stock mudflaps did.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts