Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my 07 limited and was wondering how many miles you all had on your ride? My currently has 152k...post pictures and tell year of yours

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
08 5.7 w/ 210k miles.

·
Registered
232 Posts
2007 Crewmax Limited 4X4 5.7 Liter

2007 Black Crewmax 4x4 5.7 Liter

As of right now 21,435 original miles!

Pretty much stock. 2nd owner, picked it up with 18,768 miles. So far Black painted grill, front tinted windows and black low profile tool box.

Waiting on my BAM Budget which should be here next week!
Either OME 614 kit, Bilstein 5100's or the new 5160's will be next. New tires and rims will wait till I burn up the original tires. Still have lots of sole on these tires!

YB

Note: Can't rotate the picture right now!

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
My '08 Doublecab almost has 40,000. I bought it last november from a coworker that bought it new. It had 27,500 when I took over, and it has been from VA to Key West and back, and last July we went to Niagra Falls, crossing into Canada.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Jgoin-Killer truck! Honestly, im not a big fan of 6" lifts and 35's, but for some reason im diggin your ride. Maybe its the canopy..either way, looks good.

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
@Benjitis - Thanks man, The bed shell has to be one of my favorite additions I've done.

·
Registered
290 Posts
2007 DC with 130000 and its run like a BEAST.

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
@TundraTigger - I'm running the 18x9 Ballistic Jesters that have +12 offset. But I'm running some 1" spacers for a more aggressive look. So they are somewhere around -12ish now.

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
@TundraTigger - What size tire you wanting to run?
I'd like to get as big as I could without having to modify in any way. Because I would be going to a smaller wheel, I would probably have to have the speedo recalibrated too?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts