Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Saw 9 just this morning coming to work and 3 were together heading north bound.......I used to be unique back in june of 07 ...now I am just one in the crowd.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I live near Detroit. I have had mine for 15mo. I am lucky if I have seen 15 in those 15 months. And ZERO like mine. RCSB 2wd SP.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I see maybe...3 to 6 in a weeks time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
When I got my Crewmax in July 07, I hardly saw any out there. However I see one now going down every few blocks on my way to work. I'm glad to see that people are catching on. I've had some Dodge ram owners take a look at mine, and they liked how roomy the rear seat is.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
not including your own or a dealership drive-by....

i'm lucky to see 1/day...while being out on the road a minimum of 8 hrs every day of the week......
When I do venture out of the ranch I am seeing an ever increasing amount. I'm in the boondocks in Texas, where the 'domestic' reigns; but I see enough Tundra's here that I feel more like I'm in the winning circle, and not 'mugs corner'...

My laborer (F150 guy) says I owned the first Tundra he had seen - he likes it. Just the other week he said he had seen more and more Tundra's in this part of Texas - he said they are proving very popular.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Maybe 1 and I still have yet to see another Tundra thats Slate w/ black interior around here. Guess the dealer wasn't kidding when they said mine is the only one in the region.

·
Registered
83 Posts
i can drive down to the mall( 5 min drive) and see at least 3, but on my commutes to school i usually see 10-20 each way min.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Since I bought my truck I must see 500 a day !!!! Well at least 5-10 easily!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have driven 11 miles to work and another 11 miles back to home, I have seen once or none of Tundra. There is lots of Ford F150, Chev Silverodo, Dodge RAM. But I have seen 3 to 4 Tacoma. I guess it wasn't popular Tundra in Massachusetts.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The first week i got my truck there was one other in my town. The second month i had my truck it seemed there were at least 7 and now its doubled lol

21 - 40 of 48 Posts