Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

241 - 250 of 250 Posts

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
I can--and it's a DCLB--with room to walk in front of it (barely) which is why the shelf behind it is coming out (I'll gain another 18 inches, leaving me enough to walk behind it too, I believe.

But I'm afraid the A.R.E. hi-rise cap I want may not clear the top of the door frame....

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a 20x22 two car garage and I have a work bench on the back wall and shelves on either side. She parks her Honda CRV in there all winter and when it rains (unless I'm working on something which takes up the space). I can fit in there with her suv with little room to spare but it's not so bad to do ONLY during snow storms. Living in MA we get plenty of snow so I bet I park the dbl cab in there say 5-10 times a winter. I hang a tennis ball so that when it hits my windshield I know I'm in enough.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Slam, Cram & Jam. And this house and garage was built during the day when American's owned Aircraft carriers for car's. Like the 1965 Pontiac Bonneville. Those things were so long they had 2 zip codes

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
My garage is full of projects. I was able to get my '06 4Runner in and her Prius but the Tundra is too big. It fits on it's own and if I need to work on something and I don't want to take it off the jackstands I move the Prius out and leave the Tundra in there.

I'll be doing that next week when I plan on doing a full brake renovation, and airbags/shackles when she is out of town so I can do it over several nights/on the weekend & drive the Prius (it's getting up to 115 during the day now)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mine fits in with the lawnmower and dirt bike behind it and a couple of extra feet in the front. I was worried about the height though. I put a 6" Bulletproof lift and 295/65 R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on. I only have about 2 or 3 inches of clearance through the opening of the garage.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
I can--and it's a DCLB--with room to walk in front of it (barely) which is why the shelf behind it is coming out (I'll gain another 18 inches, leaving me enough to walk behind it too, I believe.

But I'm afraid the A.R.E. hi-rise cap I want may not clear the top of the door frame....
I made sure all my vehicles fit when we were building our new house

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts
Just curious as to how many can actually fit their trucks in their garage. I'm still debating whether to get the Tundra DC SR5. Being the neat freak I am when it comes to my cars, I would hate to make a purchase and leave it under the weather. Please post some pics. Tnx
Are you kidding? I have a very full 2-car shop and had to build a carport for my truck.

·
Registered
127 Posts
YOUR garage is one thing, but that's only half the battle. Fitting in the garage at work, the parking at MGM Grand, the local airport, the McDonalds drive-thru overhang, etc is way more important to me.

241 - 250 of 250 Posts