Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys I'm about to pull the trigger on a set of Nitto Trail Grapplers for my 2014 TRD DC (5100s up front ), keep in mind this will be my "3rd set" of Nitto Trail Grapplers so yes I love the tire , have some on my Jeep JK 40k + miles now and had some on my "dodge" , they ride great last long not loud and look tuff as hell . My question is the size , how are you liking that particular size 295/70/18 ?? Gas , ride , towing , Torque loss , feel etc etc etc etc .. ???? Any thoughts comments will help alot , thanks guys love this forum

Sorry think I double posted I'll delete the other ......

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Love mine. I lost a little more than 3 mpg which seems to be more than normal. But I was getting higher than normal mpg before the tires and lift (I was getting average of 18.5 on rural roads/highway).

The power loss is not that much. I still have that neck-jerking acceleration. Perhaps having a 5.7 helps.

Ride is great. Noise is there, but it's not loud enough to bother me. More of a hum than a scream, I say.

The tires really make the look of the truck. Go ahead and get them. You will love them.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts