Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[/IMG]
If you want prepare for the end of the world, or just don't like your neighbors, you could do worse than start by getting one of these. The Devolro Diablo is a Toyota Tundra that's been given the apocalypse treatment, including a 7-inch lift, "tank-like armor" bumpers and 520 hp supercharged V8.

[/IMG]
A 50-gallon gas tank ensures long distance capability, while a stadium's worth of LED lighting is on tap to repel any nocturnal creatures that might come your way. A roof-top rack can be used as a hunting platform, or bug-out spot for a last stand, but the menacing carbon fiber-look wrap should keep all but your fittest enemies away.

[/IMG]
If you're planning on staying away from civilization for an extended period, the Miami-based shop will gladly outfit your truck with all of the comforts of home, including up to six bunks, a kitchen and bathroom at a starting price of about $140,000.

· Registered
3,750 Posts
Looks pretty nice but you could do most of that easily yourself. Hope they arent planning on putting 6 bunks and a crapper in the back of a crewmax....you have to be a midget with a 5`6" box.

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Lol. Somebody is making a killing at that price!! Looks like they ordered an alwayslooking front bumper and laser cut their name in it. What a joke. Give me 25K and ill build you one twice as nice. Looks good though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· Registered
421 Posts
What is going on with that monster cab tundra in the back ground? Looks like it could seat 9.

I with you! Wow.... that thing is HUGE. Maybe thats the one with 6 bunks in it? It has a bed cap and roof rack as well...MORE PHOTOS. That looks more worth of 140K

Reactions: Powertechn2

· Registered
149 Posts
Devolro Diablo?!?!? Have you seen this?

Maybe this is a re-post, but holy crap! My dad just told me about this. It is a Tundra, tricked out to the gills as an "any situation vehicle."

I would definitely want this in the zombie apocalypse.

· Premium Member
893 Posts
Hmm weird. I see no more than $30K in add ons there.

they factor in that labor....which is apparently way higher than current shop hours.

You really think about it though, these trucks are to be bought by celebs or sports players who really don't have a clue and just want a finished product to cruise around town in, not your everday joe working 9-5.

It's actually sad that there are people out there with enough money to pay those prices for these vehicles.

· Registered
352 Posts
I with you! Wow.... that thing is HUGE. Maybe thats the one with 6 bunks in it? It has a bed cap and roof rack as well...MORE PHOTOS. That looks more worth of 140K
I'm thinking the thing in the background is something like this...

· Registered
352 Posts
This is kinda weird...If you look at Devolro's website, it's like someone really indecisive set it up. On one page it's got a 7" lift, on another a 6". On one page it's got HID lights, on another LEDs (up front on the bumper I'm referring to). Someplaces it has a 50 gallon tank, others, a 48. *scratches head*

What's really sad is that there's really nothing special about this vehicle. It's just a catalog exercise. Someone sat on RealTruck.com or AutoAnything.com and bought up a bunch of parts, these idiots slap em together and charge waaaaay more than they cost plus a reasonable amount of labor.

What's really interesting is that if you look at the specs it can tow 12,500 lbs and has 20" of ground clearance lol.

· Registered
106 Posts
It looks nice, and I wouldn't mind having one, but I agree that it's way overpriced.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.