Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgive me if this has been posted already, I did search the site and couldn't find anything related to homelink other than programming issues, which mine isn't.

Is Anyone every have issues with their home link garage door openers suddenly not working unless you are basically right under the door opener?
I have a chamberlain garage door opener, for the last 6 months, no issues with the homelink buttons on my rear-view when opening and closing the door. The past week or so, it frequently will not open, unless I use one of the Chamberlain remotes, or the universal remote in our Wrangler. When I back into the garage, and the door opener is right above me, it works great, but if I'm outside trying to open the door from the Tundra, forget it.....

I have cleared the codes and completely reprogrammed the Homelink, having the same issues with it with my Craftsman opener for my other garage door as well, which leads me to believe it's a homelink issue and not an opener issue.

Any advice would help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.