Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got my 20" Fuel Krank wheels in on Tuesday and they were awesome.
Been waiting on tires all week. The freight delivery finally showed up today.

All I gotta say is holy f***. I thought they had sent me the wrong tires. These things were MASSIVE.

They are Toyo Open Country M/T's, 37x13.50x20. And I gotta say. They looked much, much smaller in the pictures.

Can't wait till Monday/Tuesday. Get to get the lift done and the wheels and tires put on!!

I better enjoy my 18mpg while I still can.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
But I don't want to use my imagination. Pictures, dam& it.:D

·
"BHLM Master"
3,232 Posts
Ahhh, nice, I remeber when I got mine as well. Too big was my first impression. Hopefully ya got some room under that 3/1 lift ya got, just kidding!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol. It's a 7" BDS Lift..
According to their site it will fit without any issues.
Here's to hoping.

Will post pics of the massive stack of tires when I get back home. And post pics on Tuesday when it's all done

·
I Kick Hippies
1,274 Posts
Same wheels here, love 'em! Hope you'll be posting pics once the lift/wheels/tires are done.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I get it back on Tuesday. Then it goes in on Wednesday to get alarm installed.. I tried to install the viper 5904 myself.. Just couldn't do it

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hahahaha, I love the wheels and tires in the house! I did the same thing when I got my wheels and tires in. I thought my old lady was going to kill me when she found everything in the front living room!

I cant wait to see your truck with everything mounted up! You're going to love it. Hardest part is waiting for your truck to get out of the shop!

·
Registered
45 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
BDT, are those XD Cranks too? I just saw them in Strick's truck and am really digging them. You didn't say you were looking to get something else....did you?? :rolleyes:

I actually like the Matte Black and Machined finish but I could go for black if the price was right.

</hijack>

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
^^I am going to do 18s too. I want the extra rubber for when I do end up off road. I'm thinking either black or MGM and I think the machined would look good on either. I will wait though and do the level, wheels and an AT tire all at the same time. I actually PMed DT earlier to see if they can get things that aren't listed. It would be great to support a forum supporter.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts