Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 Tundra double cab SR5 with 55K miles on it. Been thinking about a new truck but sticker shock has taken it's toll. Decided my 2008 is well worth keeping! Want to do some dress-up mods to it and thought this forum would be a great place to get information. I'm looking forward to learn what other members have done to their Tundras.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Welcome to the addiction. You are correct with the new truck prices. I am keeping mine til it dies....then maybe resurrect it from the dead.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I have a 2008 Tundra double cab SR5 with 55K miles on it. Been thinking about a new truck but sticker shock has taken it's toll. Decided my 2008 is well worth keeping! Want to do some dress-up mods to it and thought this forum would be a great place to get information. I'm looking forward to learn what other members have done to their Tundras.
Smart, but sad. It's probably only got another 200K miles in it. Worse than having a refrigerator you want to lose for the newest black stainless with internet in the door. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.