Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Tell me more about the rooftop boxes. Do they affect your mileage badly? I have the bars on my shell and they sit up there unused. Boxes would give my dogs lots more room in back
On the road I lose about a mpg. Around town I don't notice a difference. The boxes hold a lot. Just dont exceed the weight limit of your rack...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Good to know, thanks. I really like the two box setup. Time to hit craigslist. Nice color RW by the way. Looks familiar.... 'cept for the different shell windows and boxes, my truck is identical

·
Premium Member
1,463 Posts
Starting to think you hit the deer on purpose after seeing the after mods...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Starting to think you hit the deer on purpose after seeing the after mods...
Haha. Well I wouldnt sweve for a deer. A deer falls under comprehensive so 100 deductible. Swerve and hit a tree car ditch etc. turns it into an at fault accident. But I only have 3900 miles. I definitely was bummed. I planned to start the bumper and other mods in a few years. Worst part is the day after I got it back from autobody the roof sustained hail damag. Fml.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Time for Rigid industries...

Bamma,

I have replaced my factory fogs with 2 Rigid Dually D2s in a driving pattern, then a 30" LED fits perfectly inside the center hoop...

Do this, and you will be able to see all deer wanting to play frogger...:p

Regards,

BWJ

21 - 25 of 25 Posts