Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
652 Posts
Hi and welcome to the community! What are you planning on your Tundra? A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Good luck and keep us posted!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi and welcome to the community! What are you planning on your Tundra? A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Good luck and keep us posted!
Checking out all the info as we speak! Will update what I will be doing soon!

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Not from the Oneida area. I know where that is as I lived in the Florence area for 45 years. Worked in Johnsonville for 42 years. Currently in retirement in upstate SC-Greenville county. Still driving my 2008 Tundra. Has 107K miles on it. Considered buying a new one but all I have done to my truck is three sets of tires and one battery other than oil changes, ww blades, ac filter etc. I will wash it for the 7th time in a month or so. The desert sand color does nor show dirt. Forgot-I replaced the rear bumper because I backed into a guard rail up in NC while I was making a 3 point turn on a narrow NC road.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts