Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't own a Tundra, but looking for a truck and this one is definitely a contender. Trying to figure out a package, color, and need to take a drive with one to try it out. Not many local dealers, closest one is about an hour away. Thinking 4X4 TUNDRA DBL CAB SR 5.7L with TRD Off-Road Package, but would really like a long box too...

I do have an older 98 Tacoma with 400K but the frame has suffered from rust disease. Otherwise it's been a great little truck, never let me down or died on the road. Just change the fluids once in a while, tires, and I think 2 sets of brake pads/rotors etc. If another Toyota gives me the same service they be the only choice!

Also have a chev 1/2 ton with 1/4 of the mileage, it's too much of a work in progress... always something wrong and I don't always have time to fix it. It's let me down too often. Need to get rid of it!

Lots of great info on here, been reading through the threads for a while now, might as well join the group. :)

-G.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"I felt like I needed a shower after a visit...and visiting dealers is probably my least enjoyable thing in life."
Should be the quote of the day! Certainly one of my most hated duties. I'm usually happy when I do settle on whatever I decide to purchase, so I don't really know why it's such an ordeal.
Will look into "fluid film", sounds like a good idea!
-G.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.