Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Tundra 4WD 5.7L 1794 in Blazing Blue Pearl
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1A0DFC46-D31E-4CE0-915F-18664C6FC6FD.jpg
Hello everybody. Thanks for accepting me into your awesome group! I confess, I've been trolling the posts for several months trying to find answers to several questions. I've had my Tundra since June 9, 2020 (yes, we took a chance and travelled around 120 miles to the Upstate to get it during the Pandemic) I spent quite a long time browsing popular online sites searching for what I wanted; a 2017 Blazing Blue Pearl 1794. Finally God was good enough to supply it. I had a 1992 Lexus SC300 since 2001 that I just gave to my Granddaughter last year and i still have my "Old Faithful" 2004 Tundra Limited that has 215,000 miles on it and is still going strong with just a timing belt change, brakes and new valve cover gaskets along with regular maintenance. I'm sold on Toyota's style and reliability. As long as I'm able to crawl up in the seat, I hope to have my Tundra for many years. Thanks to all your informative posts I've finally pulled the trigger on ordering the 2018+ OEM TRD PRO LEDS to do the headlight conversion along with the color matching hood bulge, grill surround and mirror caps. Next comes a new grill insert and bumper. Thanks once more for letting me join your group.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome! I’ve strayed away from Toyota a few times over the years (Mercedes, Hummer, Porsche, Dodge) but always seem to come back to the Yoda. My list includes a 1976 Celica GT, 1987 Xtracab SR5 Turbo, 1996 SR5, 2000 4Runner (supercharged) and now this 2019 Tundra.

·
Registered
2017 Tundra 4WD 5.7L 1794 in Blazing Blue Pearl
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome! I’ve strayed away from Toyota a few times over the years (Mercedes, Hummer, Porsche, Dodge) but always seem to come back to the Yoda. My list includes a 1976 Celica GT, 1987 Xtracab SR5 Turbo, 1996 SR5, 2000 4Runner (supercharged) and now this 2019 Tundra.

View attachment 886495
Nice! That's a real compliment to the staying power of the "Yoda" seeing that you've had Mercedes, Hummer and Porsche vehicles in the past. (The Dodge not so much😅) Just goes to show you can always depend on a Toyota to carry you through no matter what😉 I like your bronze rims too...you don't see that color very often. You're about as far as you can be from SC! When I think of Alaska I imagine the cold temperatures, beautiful snow capped mountains, and the Northern Lights. Thanks for the welcome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts