18" Walker Evens Legacy wheels
35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Ridged light bar behind the grille.

Interior
All new Alpine Type-R Doors/tweeters
2 Alpine Type-R Subs
2 Alpine amps under passenger seat

TODO LIST
I have a set of add a leaf Icon rear leaf springs I have to put on still.
I want to get about a 1/2 to 3/4 of lift in front still
Front Ridged fog pods and hood bulge bar
Either Pro Comp flares or true front flares
Last thing will be front nerf bar with valance.

Attachments

Reactions: Manoah

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've launched it a little but I really want to get that extra 1/2-3/4 inch in front and the leaf pack in before I "go" for it bigger. These Nitto's are true 35s and rub a little even after pushing the front plastic forward. I may have to trim a little more.

Reactions: Manoah and Dragos28

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
where do you wheel at?
I live out in Barstow so mostly out here and the Johnson Valley area. There's tons of desert out here.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those wheels... are... sick!
Thanks. I got a KILLER DEAL on them and I liked them more the method cuz everyone has method. They have the same look but different details.

Reactions: Manoah

·
Premium Member
15,631 Posts
I live out in Barstow so mostly out here and the Johnson Valley area. There's tons of desert out here.
Nice, havent checked out Johnson valley yet. We usually wheel Mojave, Death Valley, Big Bear, anza-ocotillo.
Doing a Sequoia run this weekend, getting out of the heat! lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I see you upgraded audio. Do you have the JBL factory system? If so anything special you have to do to make play nice with factory amps?
Yeah it had the "upgraded" JBL system. At first I just put a new amp to the doors/tweeters and installed a single sub and amp. That JBL "sub" was so trash. I would of never paid for the JBL system if the truck didn't have it already. The stereo guy spliced into the JBL power and doors stuff and left the amp in. It sounded WAY better with the new door amp and the single sub. Then I ran into a opportunity to get the full Alpine system and jumped on it. When we were installing the new doors the back 2 rear melted but still worked. It was weird the cone melted/disappeared and the stereo guy said he's never seen that. He said maybe to much going to them but man it sounded way better. After the full upgrade this truck sounds amazing. People always complement the sound. P.S. I installed a base knob to adjust on the fly and turn it off when the baby is in the truck and I HIGHLY recommend that to anyone putting in subs.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice, havent checked out Johnson valley yet. We usually wheel Mojave, Death Valley, Big Bear, anza-ocotillo.
Doing a Sequoia run this weekend, getting out of the heat! lol
I haven't really been out the desert with it yet. There's a group on instagram I like to get with called localyotas that do meets and stuff. I think Mojave is next. Big Bear sounds cool I would like that one but no idea where to go.

·
Premium Member
15,631 Posts
I haven't really been out the desert with it yet. There's a group on instagram I like to get with called localyotas that do meets and stuff. I think Mojave is next. Big Bear sounds cool I would like that one but no idea where to go.
Check the meet n greet section we are always doing runs, have another one this month and next .

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Check the meet n greet section we are always doing runs, have another one this month and next .
Just checked it out and definitely going to be looking there for weekends I'm not working or busy to do some stuff.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.