Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure this is in another post but I can't find the detail I'm looking for, so please reference a post if you know of one. I am looking into wiring 2 42in curved light bars in the grill (using Caliraised brackets), ditch lights and rear flush mount lights in the bumper.

I figure I will need a fuse block for this, to keep less wires running directly from the battery, but don't know what I'm really looking for. I see smaller looking seablue brand on Amazon or there are some heavier duty looking fuse blocks like on summit racing with relays built in. I guess what I'm asking is for help so I don't use something under rated and melt the wires.

Also is it possible to run the switches to the A-pillar? I understand there is an airbag there and not a lot of room for larger switches but I was wondering if a row of smaller rocker switches might fit?
Or if someone has found a bracket that will install in the over head console area, not spod or any other product that costs a rediculous amount because I can't afford it.

Any other suggestions referring to wiring up multiple lights or where to mount switches are welcome as well.

Thanks

This is for a 2015 crew max

·
Registered
13,961 Posts
There is a company that makes a panel that fits in the small coin holder by the shifter. I forget the company. It is a really slick setup. Rough country and switch pro's make one similar to the one I am thinking of, but I can not pull the other company out of my mind currently. The rough country one isn't too pricey fwiw.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a company that makes a panel that fits in the small coin holder by the shifter. I forget the company. It is a really slick setup. Rough country and switch pro's make one similar to the one I am thinking of, but I can not pull the other company out of my mind currently. The rough country one isn't too pricey fwiw.
I forgot to mention, I have a bench front seat so all options of using the center console area is out for me. I appreciate it though.

·
Registered
13,961 Posts
I thought of who the company is. It's SDHQ. They offer the console mount, as well as an overhead mount.

·
Registered
13,961 Posts
Thanks I'll take a look
I will say, it is not cheap, by any means. But clean, and they have a power distribution center with mount also. About the best way to do it. I have a Plat, and no open switch spots. So I looked into it, but I only want to add one light bar, so it is overkill for my purposes.

·
Registered
2020 Tundra TRD Sport, Rough Country lift, N-Fab Podium Steps, Boss HTX-V Plow, Aries Switchback Rak
27 Posts
I know they are pricey, but it's a clean, easy, and safe installation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts