Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I?ve read different post and I?m so new at this that I just get overwhelmed. I?m looking to lift my truck about 3-4 inches while having a factory or preferably better ride. I will eventually buy 20? wheels and 35? tires. I?m looking for a completely level stance. Can someone give me ideas on a set up? Blistien? Coachbuilder? Uca?s? I know a little about the shackles and uca?s but idk how the shocks work. I?d need to get coil overs? Shims? Anyone have anything similar to this with pics? Anything you wish you would have done differently? So essentially I can lift the truck 3? at least with the right shocks? I have 2? spacers in the front right now and I hate the ride. It looks ok but I want the overall height to be higher. I can achieve this whiteout an actual lift kit, correct? Any info and pics will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
You need a drop bracket lift to get that much with a plush ride.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Not quite as high as you're planning on going, but I went with Bilstein 5100's all around, the fronts on the middle setting with CB shims (2 driver's side, 1 passenger side) with a set of CB +2 shackles out back. With 1.25" SpiderTrax spacers and stock wheels, I fit 295/70-18 Cooper ST-Maxx tires all around and it rides better than stock.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I’d go with 6112 bilstiens ,shims and +2 shackles, 5160 would be ideal for the rear but 5100s would probabaly be ok or any shock that can support 1-2in of lift. This should be a great setup for what ur looking

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.