Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at getting rid of my chrome mirror covers and getting some black ones- i can't find any black ones anywhere- Everything i see is chrome- I am getting my OEM nerf bars sprayed with line-x and looks like i might have them line-x the mirror covers as well to match- Does anyone know where to buy black ones? Also the ones i have seen look like they use tape to go over the original covers- the original covers have a tab to remove them- do any of the after market ones fit into the slots where the originals covers went?

Thanks

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'll sell ya mine super cheap when I get my color matched ones. They are the flat black ones

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Plasti dip them bitches! Just did mine to hold me over untill I get a color matched set.

sent from blah blah autoguide blah blah android blah blah

·
Registered
172 Posts
As 2012CrewMaxTRD said, TRD Sparks is the way to go. Just swapped out my chromes for color matched last week.
I highly doubt the aftermarket covers clip-on. I'd go with OEM's from TRDSparks, they click on and fit SNUG.
Make sure you mention your mirrors for getting line-x'd after you get a quote for the Nerf Bars (maybe even prep them on your own). Might save you some money if they just kinda throw em in and spray em while they are shooting the bars.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I've got the OEM black ones. They are not the painted black ones. Shoot me a PM if interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts