Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 3" leveling kit on my 2011 tundra with stock 20s will the toyo open country mt 275/65/20 fit on the truck? It's a 34" tire and 11" wide? Will I have rubbing issues?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have 295/55/20 on mine with a leveling kit. I had to remove the front mudflap and still rub a little in a sharp, reverse turn. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im really just worried about what is it going to ruB? I don't want to cut the body mounts....I have stock 20's so I cant go with a wide tire without spacers the toyos are only 11' wide which would work but im not sure if 34.5" tall will be too big....I haven't been able to find a narrow 33" for a 20" wheel. anyone have this problem or a solution

·
Registered
263 Posts
Those should fit no problem on a leveled Tundra. A number of folks here are running those tires with spacer kits, Bilstein 5100's, Rancho QuickLifts, OME coil overs, etc. I'm running the 5100's on the top setting and did remove the front mudflap just for a little extra clearance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
awesome....I was just a little concerned with the stock wheels...yea im going taller by 2" but im goin more narrow by 1/2" plus 3" leveling kit

1 - 7 of 7 Posts