Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a quick question to ask. Right now I have a 2 1/2" of lift on the front of my 4x4 crewmax and nothing in the rear. I got tired of the Cali lean and bought the coachbuilder +3 shackles and the ome extended shocks. My shackles look like they will be here today but the shocks will not be here until next week sometime. My question is can I install the shackles with the stock tundra shocks or do I have to wait until the ome shocks come. Trying to get a jump start on the installation. I'm going to be buying the ome 612 front coil overs and shocks in a few weeks then the suspension should ride better. Thanks for any help.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Thanks for the great advice guys!

You'll be in good shape until your new shocks arrive.

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
Just to be safe, don't do anything that might extend the shocks to their outer limits until your new ones arrive....like say go 60 over speed humps....(not recommended ever but you see what I mean)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies guys. After watching Coaches install video on YouTube I decided to wait until the shocks come and take off the wheels and the spare tire all at the same time. Might as well do it all at one time. I was just excited and was looking for something to do today And props to coach for a quality product. He should go from company to company showing them how to package items for shipping. Packed very well.
Thanks again guys.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Reactions: 2010
1 - 8 of 8 Posts