Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Said nobody, ever…

Everybody wants to look like a Pro. And that’s cool, I think we get it (when I say we, I mean The Real Deal Pro’s…T..R..D..the-real-deal…no?...crickets). Sure, we overpaid for our rig. And sure, Johnny Platinum’s ass is a lot warmer in his Limited with aftermarket TRD off road package. And Bobby’s 1794 with TRD cat backs and Pro grille rides in style and luxury. But there is something about hitting whoops at speed in the rig that Toyota designed for it.

In this thread, we post pics of what makes our Pro….The Real Deal. I’ll start

ohhhsweeeetttt remote res billies, and that spring

Disclaimer: This post is sarcasm. I don’t care what people want to do their Tundra. We’re all in the Tundra club and I think its awesome all the mods everybody showcases. If you want to make your truck look like a Pro, more power to you…bc I think it looks sweet. Please don’t flame in the comments. And yes, this post serves basically no purpose, it’s not educational, it’s not even informative, let’s just have a good time enjoying our trucks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
** Grabbing **

And this is what happens when buying aftermarket gidgets and gadgets goes too far
Go to0 far you say?

"Hey guys, I just hit up Roman and got the TRD FERD Velociraptor grille for my new F150"

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Bah! Humbug!
181 Posts
I gave you thumbs down and am not hiding behind it

you are like a canoe full of douche and in the douche there are tiny canoes and the tiny canoes are full of douche and in the tiny canoes full of douche are even tinier canoes full of tiny douche....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I gave you thumbs down and am not hiding behind it

you are like a canoe full of douche and in the douche there are tiny canoes and the tiny canoes are full of douche and in the tiny canoes full of douche are even tinier canoes full of tiny douche....
k

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess this this needs a little more emphasis...which was posted in the OP

Disclaimer: This post is sarcasm. I don’t care what people want to do their Tundra. We’re all in the Tundra club and I think its awesome all the mods everybody showcases. If you want to make your truck look like a Pro, more power to you…bc I think it looks sweet. Please don’t flame in the comments. And yes, this post serves basically no purpose, it’s not educational, it’s not even informative, let’s just have a good time enjoying our trucks.

Random internet insulting guy...it's jokes, but I guess youre too cool with 9000K thanks in 17 post with super moderator status...relax

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
It's all good BROGyna, we'll let it slide.
Wow. There's a lot of hot shots in this thread. Its like Jesus Christ himself has let slide my sins, I imagine JC called Judas a vagina a time or two after what happened and all.

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
Wow. There's a lot of hot shots in this thread. Its like Jesus Christ himself has let slide my sins, I imagine JC called Judas a vagina a time or two after what happened and all.
Get used to it. If a person can't take a little ball busting it'll be a very short stay.
It's all good brah.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
interesting reply to the OP why all the hatred

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
does the "pro" tundra come with leather at least?
honest question, too lazy to look it up.
Yes.
interesting reply to the OP why all the hatred
Because all the people who want a TRD Pro grill got excited only to have their dreams dashed in a pool of vomit.

Rather hilarious if I do say so.

·
Registered
188 Posts
YAWN!!

I'll keep my 1794 "pavement princess".

The Pro is over rated.

I was just curious why someone wanted chrome. It's a PITA. :lol::lmao:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.